User License Agreement
- ANDRII IVANOVYCH HULIAS Natural Person-Entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as the Company) does hereby publish this License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement and/or the Offer) on granting the non-exclusive right to use the Website on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- According to Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine (CC of Ukraine) this Agreement is a standard form contract, and in case of acceptance of the conditions stated below, any legally capable natural person (hereinafter referred to as you and/or the User) undertakes to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Unless the contents require otherwise, the below terms used in this Agreement have the following meaning:
- License Agreement (the Agreement and/or the Offer) is a public offer of the Company to any legally capable natural person to enter into the License Agreement with it on granting the non-exclusive right to use the Website on conditions contained in this Agreement, with all appendices, changes and additions thereto, placed on the Website of the Company and available on the Internet at https://grade-onlіne.com/;
- User (you) is any legally capable natural person above 18 (eighteen) years of age who accepted conditions (accepted the Offer) of this Agreement and uses the Website.
- Company (we and/or us and/or ours) is Andrii Ivanovych Hulias Natural Person-Entrepreneur, legal address: 6-A, Stadionna St., apartment 112, Kyiv, 03049
- Website is an automated information system available on the Internet at https://grade-onlіne.com/, applications for devices based on іOS and Androіd operating systems, which are administered by the Company.
- Acceptance of the License Agreement (acceptance of terms of the Agreement) is complete and unconditional acceptance of terms of this Agreement by the User.
- Account (Personal Area) is a User Account in the Website functional system which is created by the User and belongs to the Company, whereby the User can view data specified by him/her at registration and available within the Tariff paid by the User.
- Registration is acceptance by the User of the offer to enter into this Agreement and the procedure of the User providing the required information for use of the Website services by filling out the relevant forms of the Website.
- Personal data is data or a set of data on the natural person who is identified or can be specifically identified using that data.
- Website Additional Functionality is a paid the Website Additional Functionality that can include English language tests, tasks aimed to check the User’s knowledge of English, online classes with the Teacher, check of the User’s Essay by the Teacher and other functionalities with volume depending on the selected Tariff.
- Tariff is the whole of the name, structure, term of granting and volume of rights to use the Website Additional Functionality received by the User on the conditions determined by the Terms.
- Teacher is an employee and/or a contractor of the Company having ІELTS certificate 8.0 and above, having teaching skills and knowledge of the relevant language and providing the Services within the Additional Functionality.
- Website Administration is officials and/or employees and/or contractors of the Company administering the Website and resolving matters of argument that arise between Users and Teachers or the Website technical support service.
- Essay is a small work of prose with free structure expressing the User’s own ideas and impressions on a particular topic or issue.
Services are educational services providedby the Company within the Website Additional Functionality and the Tariff selected by the User.
- Functional Use of the Website is use of the Website Additional Functionality by the User.
The Company undertakes:2.1.1
To grant the User the right to functional use of the Website on conditions of a simple (non-exclusive) license within the Website functionality and the right to use the Website Additional Functionality on terms of the Tariff selected by the User.2.1.2
To ensure operation of the Website, to provide technical support to Users.2.1.3
To provide the Services within the Website Additional Functionality if provision of the Services is stipulated in the Tariff selected by the User.
- The User undertakes to accept the granted right to use the Website on conditions specified in this Agreement as well as the right to use the Additional Functionality on conditions of the selected Tariff and to pay the Company remuneration in case it is provided by the terms of this Agreement.
The Company undertakes:3.1.1
To inform the User, whenever possible, on change of tariffs for the granted right to use the Website Additional Functionality not less than five (5) calendar days before introduction of new Tariffs.3.1.2
To perform other obligations provided by the applicable law in force as well as this Agreement and the Terms.
The Company has the right:3.2.1
To terminate the Agreement with the User or to suspend it in case of violation by the User of the requirements provided by this Agreement and/or the Terms and in the cases established by this Agreement and the law;3.2.2
Not to grant the right to use the Website Additional Functionality before payment for it;3.2.3
To discontinue the User’s access to the Website Additional Functionality in case the Tariff selected and paid by the User has expired;3.2.4
To restrict certain actions of the User if such actions threat normal functioning of the Website;3.2.5
To perform scheduled preventive maintenance that may lead to breaks in the Website operation;3.2.6
To change terms of this Agreement and the Terms unilaterally, without additional prior notification and coordination with the User;3.2.7
To refuse unilaterally to perform the Agreement in accordance with the procedure provided by the relevant law and/or this Agreement;3.2.8
To exercise other rights provided by the relevant law as well as this Agreement and the Terms.
The User is obliged:3.3.1
To perform other obligations provided by the relevant law as well as this Agreement and the Terms.
The User has the right:3.4.1
To refuse unilaterally to perform this Agreement;3.4.2
To address the Website Administration or the Customer Support Service to restore access to the User’s account and/or to the Website Additional Functionality within the earlier selected Tariff.3.4.3
To address the Website Administration or the Customer Support Service within fourteen (14) calendar days to recover funds in case the User paid for the selected Tariff but did not start to use the corresponding Additional Functionality.3.4.4
To exercise other rights provided by the relevant law as well as this License Agreement and the Terms.
- The right to use the Website on conditions of a simple (non-exclusive) license within the Website functionality shall be granted to the User free of charge.
- The right to use the Website Additional Functionality shall be granted to the User on terms of the Tariff selected by the User.
- Payment for the granted rights to use the Website Additional Functionality shall be effected by User in the form of single payments or a subscriber fee depending on conditions of the Tariff selected by the User.
- The Company has the right (but is not obliged) to enable Users to familiarize themselves with the Website Additional Functionality free of charge. Conditions of providing free access are specified in the Terms and in the relevant Tariff.
- Settlements under the Agreement shall be performed by non-cash transfers to the settlement account of the Company, payment via payment terminals and other methods stated on the Website. In case the Company did not automatically obtain information on performance of payment for acquisition of the Website Additional Functionality, the Customer Support Service has the right to request payment confirmation in the form of a receipt of the payment system used to effect the payment. The User is obliged to provide the corresponding receipt. Activation of the Website Additional Functionality will take place only if the User provides the above confirmation.
- Payment for the rights to use the Website Additional Functionality shall be effected by the User by way of advance payments.
- This section establishes the Company’s policy concerning return of funds for the acquired rights to use the paid Website Additional Functionality.
- If the User purchased the Website Additional Functionality and wishes to recover the paid money, being guided by provisions of the Agreement, he/she may send the relevant request to the Customer Support Service via the Website chat or to the e-mail address (onlіne@grade.ua).
The Company shall return the funds in full, excluding the payment system fee or the bank fee if the User’s request for refund was received by the Company within 14 calendar days from the moment of payment provided compliance with clauses 5.5.1-5.5.5 of the Agreement. Partial refund of money shall not be performed.
If the Tariff was paid via Play Market (Google Play) or other services, to recover funds, the User should address the support team of the service used by the User to effect payment.
Cases when exchange and refund may be refused to the User are listed in clause 5.5.
Return of funds shall be refused:5.4.1
If the Additional Functionality was received through activation using a promo code and in any and all cases when the User obtained access to the Website Additional Functionality free of charge.5.4.2
If the User has used Additional Functionality in a particular way, namely, answered all questions in two or more tests and/or performed in total ten (10) or more tasks and/or exercises.5.4.3
If the User has used the Additional Functionality related to interaction with Teachers.5.4.4
If the User violated terms of this Agreement or the Terms.
- All payments for the acquired rights to use the paid Website Additional Functionality effected in any currency other than Ukrainian hryvnias, from any country other than Ukraine, may be returned to the User only in US dollars to a USD account.
- For refund, the User has to confirm his wish to recover funds by replying to the e-mail request sent by the Customer Support Service to the e-mail address that was used to create the account. If the User lost access to the e-mail that was used for account creation, he/she can request confirmation of his/her identity in another way; the data and actions necessary for confirmation depend on a confirmation method. The Company reserves the right to refuse return of funds if the User fails to confirm his/her identity as the account owner.
- Reply to the User’s request concerning return of funds shall be provided within 3 working days from the moment of receipt of the relevant request. This term may be extended in case the User chooses a method of confirmation other than reply to the request by e-mail, to the extent it is necessary for the User to confirm the fact that he/she is the owner of the account from which the payment was effected.
- Refunds shall be performed to the User’s account within 14 working days.
- The rights to use the Website and the Website Additional Functionality shall be provided on «as is» conditions, for which reason the User shall not be given any guarantees that the Website and the Website Additional Functionality will meet his/her expectations and requirements.
- As the Website and the Website Additional Functionality are currently continuously updated and supplemented with new functionalities, names and structure of functions provided may be changed from time to time without prior notification of the User. The Company has the right to stop at own discretion (temporarily or permamently) operation of any particular functions of the Website and the Website Additional Functionality without prior notification of a particular User.
- The Company shall not be responsible for breaks in operation of the Website and the Website Additional Functionality if they are caused by software faults or faults in operation of equipment of third parties (Internet providers and other persons).
- The Company shall not be responsible to the User for suspension of operation of the Website and the Website Additional Functionality on the grounds of requirement of a competent state body.
- The Company shall not be responsible for breaks in access and use of the Website and the Website Additional Functionality due to replacement of equipment, software or performance of other works necessitated by support of operability and development of technical facilities of the Company provided notifying the User in any way of such breaks in operation of the Website and the Website Additional Functionality not earlier than 24 hours before those breaks.
- The Company shall not be responsible for functioning and availability of individual segments of the communication network. The Company does not guarantee the possibility of information exchange with nodes or servers that are temporarily or permanently unavailable via the communication network.
- The Company shall not be responsible for safety of the User’s equipment and software used for work with the Website and the Website Additional Functionality.
- The Company shall not be responsible for actions of the User in connection with use of the Website and the Website Additional Functionality.
- The Company shall not be responsible for results of testing, passing exams, including, but not limited to, ІELTS tests with any grade, does not guarantee improvement of the User’s knowledge of English and shall not be responsible in case the improvement did not take place.
- Aggregate liability of the Company under the Agreement shall be in any case limited to the documented loss caused to the User for the amount not exceeding the cost of the granted rights paid for a settlement period when such losses were caused.
- The User shall be responsible for violation of its obligations under the Agreement according to the applicable law, terms of the Agreement and the Terms.
- In case of rude, unacceptable behavior of the User on the Website, violation of terms of this Agreement and the Terms, the Company has the right to unilaterally block the User’s access to the Website and the Website Additional Functionality; in this case, the money paid by the User for use of the Website Additional Functionality shall not be refunded.
- The Company reserves the right to make amendments to terms of the Agreement and/or to withdraw the Agreement at any time at its discretion. The User shall be notified of amendment or withdrawal of the Agreement in a way chosen by the Company: by posting the information on the Website, publication in mass media or sending the relevant notification to the e-mail address specified by the User when entering into the Agreement or during its performance.
- In case of withdrawal of the Agreement or making amendments to the Agreement, the amendments shall become effective from the moment of notification of the User thereof unless another effective date is defined by the Agreement or additionally in such notification.
- The Terms shall be approved, supplemented and amended by the Company at its own discretion and notified to the User in accordance with the procedure provided for notification of the User on amendment of the Agreement.
- The Agreement, its conclusion and performance shall be governed by the applicable law of Ukraine.
- Disputes under the Agreement shall be resolved by negotiations. In case the Parties fail to come to an agreement, disputes are subject to consideration in the court at the place of the Company’s location.
- Any notifications under the Agreement, unless otherwise provided by the Agreement, may be sent by one Party to the other Party: 1) by e-mail 2) by sending the User an electronic message in the Personal Area; 3) by mail with return receipt requested or by courier service with delivery confirmation.
- In case one or more provisions of the Agreement is deemed invalid or having no legal effect for any reason, such invalidity shall not affect validity of any other provision of the Agreement which remains in force.
- Without prejudice to the terms of the Agreement, the Parties have the right in any time to execute the concluded Agreement in the form of a bilateral document signed by both Parties.